1. Foreign Principal/Employer to e-mail ATHENNA its Manpower Request complete with
compensation package (Basic Salary & benefits) per position, Job qualification/Job description per position.
2. ATHENNA’s recruitment group to prepare/arrange qualified applicants.
3. Foreign principal/Employer to arrange & send to ATHENNA original copy of required documents via courier as follows:
Foreign principal/Employer documentary requirements (Demand Letter, SPA,
Master Employment Contract, Copy of Employer business registration and
copy of passport or any valid I.D. of Employer’s Official Signatory) properly
authenticated/ stamped by Host Country, Chamber of Commerce, DFA and
Philippine Embassy Labor Office.
Visa Authorization Letter with copy of Block Visa properly stamped by KSA
Chamber of Commerce and DFA. (For Saudi Arabia Only).
4. Final Selection of Candidates – Foreign Employer to make final selection/hiring either thru CV’s sent by ATHENNA or thru interview at ATHENNA’s Office.
5. Mobilization of Selected Candidates
Submission of applicants required document (passport, NBI clearance,
- Medical examination
- Processing of Visa at Host Country Immigration Office or at Embassy whichever is applicable
- Processing of PDOS (Pre departure Orientation Seminar) Certificate at a designated POEA Accredited Center
- Processing of OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate) at POEA
- One way PTA Ticket/booking of flight schedule
- Deployment of worker to jobsite